RG policy for legal entities (Dama N.V.)
Last updated: 07.07.2022
The following rules must be strictly observed by all casinos operating under the Dama N.V. (Curaçao) remote gaming license.
It is your responsibility to understand and abide by these rules. If you have any questions or suggestions, please contact us at email@example.com..
How we commit responsible Gaming
For us, Responsible Gaming is the rational, sensible selection of gaming options by our clients; that is, an informed, educated decision by the players for the sole purpose of entertainment. Responsible Gaming is a leisure and entertainment activity and must never interfere with social, professional or family obligations.
If a player thinks he is spending more money than he can afford, or in case gaming is starting to interfere with his normal daily routines, we strongly advise to consider several measures that can help, such as setting Personal Limits on the gaming activities, opting for Self-Exclusion or seeking help and support from trusted independent bodies.
Available responsible gambling tools for customers
1. Every player have an option to set one of the following limits:
- Wager limit ( the amount of money the player can wager (bet) is limited for a period of time (a day, week or month))
- Deposit limit (the amount of money the player can deposit is limited for a period of time (a day, week or month))
- Loss limit (the amount of money that can be lost by the player is limited for a period of time (a day, week or month))
- Session limit (the amount of time which the player spends playing is limited; If the player hits the limit, he will be automatically logged out of the account)
- Cooling off period (the player can log in to his account, but can’t make deposits and play during a specified period; Also the player will be excluded from all advertising offers; After the set period expires, he will receive a notification email saying the account is active again)
- Self-exclusion period (the player can set a self-exclusion limit for a definite or an indefinite period of time. During the set period the player will not be able to log into the account. To be excluded from gambling on the site the player has to contact Support Team via Live Chat or E-mail or to set the limit in the account)
2. A player can put the limits into his account in the “Responsible gambling” tab by himself or make a request in chat/ by email or on contact form on the website.
If the player asks to set any limit by email or contact form on the web-site, the request must be completed within 24 hours.
2. When the player asks you to reopen his account, you can do it in 24 hours after the player’s request.
Changing and disabling limits
1. Changing conditions:
- If a customer requests to make his limit period more stringent, it must be processed immediately after the customer’s request.
- If the customer requests to decrease his deposit / wager / loss limit / cooling-off, it must be processed only in 24 hours after the customer’s request.
- If the customer requests to disable deposit / wager / loss limit/ cooling-off, it must be processed only in 24 hours after the customer’s request.
- If the customer requests to decrease / revoke definite self-exclusion period, it must be processed only after 24 hours of the casino team receiving the request
- If the customer requests to revoke / disable / decrease an indefinite self-exclusion, it must be processed only in 7 days after the customer’s request.
2. The procedure of limits disabling:
If a player makes a request of disabling a limit, you need to ask him to come back and confirm his request in 24 hours/ 7 days. This procedure helps to be sure that the player’s decision is deliberate and he is fully responsible for it.
Please note that it is strictly prohibited to perform any action that can lead customer to disable/decrease any limits. It is solely your responsibility if the casino team motivates a customer to disable/decrease any limits. If such actions are taken by the casino team - all customer losses will be fully refunded and charged from operator.
When providing training to staff at least twice each year on their responsibilities for responsible gambling, we make sure they know the following: what is responsible gambling, which limits we can offer to players and their explanation, how the limit can be changed or disabled, what marketing communication rules apply to self-excluded players, how to recognize a player with problem gambling, etc.
Protection of minors
We are only accepting players who are at least 18 years old and use all available methods to stop any attempts of minors to register and play at our casino. We reserve the right to ask for proof of identity and in case the player has not reached the legal age to play, access to the website will be denied. However, we realize that due to a wide availability of Internet people under age still have a chance to register and play at an online casino. We therefore strongly encourage parents to cooperate in protecting their children from free access to gaming websites. There is special software that can help in this matter. There are several links on the website which can help with it.
- If there are any questions or comments about this document, kindly contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If there is a player complaint regarding responsible gambling issues email@example.com. must be informed about such issue immediately, no matter from which source this complaint was received.
- Dama N.V. reserves the right to request access to internal chats/ticket systems in order to monitor or get information about any issues concerning responsible gambling.
- Please note, that any actions taken with customer limits / cooling-off / self-exclusion is solely your responsibility and in case of failure to follow these rules and guidelines possible losses be refunded to the customer by Dama N.V. and this amount will be charged from you.
- In case of disagreement between the casino team and Dama N.V. in any particular case about responsible gambling complaints, the decisions made by Dama N.V. will be final.